Sunday, June 03, 2012

第43章 ※ Reflection!

I've forgotten,
For how long i didn't write my blog in English,
Honestly, I don't know why.
So, write in English this time!
Err...
Just came back from HUSH PUPPIES warehouse sale which nearby my house,
Feel quite satisfy with that location..Hahax!
I've went there for two times,
Bought 2 Polo shirts in different colours,
Red(RM39) & White(RM49) ,
I wonder why the price is different,
But it's still quite cheap,
normally they sell at the price around RM80!
One word to describe the warehouse...
HOT!!!
I just lack of patience to buy things in such a hot place!
Don't feel like grab those things like all those AUNTIES...
Therefore,
I just slow down my speed while passing the XS size short pants to my mom,
She want to try it in the 'fitting room'...
Actually it is toilet!!! Hahax!!!
But this end up with...
Get scolded by my mom!
That hot place already make me feel frustrated,
Still want me to speed up in that crowded place! 
Oh sorry, I cant do that!!! 



Well, Change topic!
Yesterday having dinner with my sweet family,
Younger bro didn't join us, he went back to Kajang!
Elder bro had give my parents a lot of advice...
Ask them to think more about themselves,
Ask them to go travel while they still can walk,
Ask them to allow my younger bro to try to live himself outside,
Conclusion: Don't too concern to your children!
He had took me as an example,
Just because my parents too concern about me,
Therefore I still cant drive alone on the road! That's why!! 
Alright, i know it was a sad case...TT
He said: 
It's time for us to learn more things and discover what's happening outside!!!
I have make a reflection...IT'S TRUE!!!
A person who too rely to their family...
Impossible for He/She to be mature!
I've decided: I want to learn to drive with a manual car...
Phew~! It was a hard decision~~
Alright, I will put more effort with that..=.="

~ Meaningful ~

Oh ya! My cousin sis had give birth to a baby on today's morning! 
Finally Yuyu has a little bro now!
Yeah~! So Happy now~!
Congratz Sis!!! ^^
 







No comments:

Post a Comment